Yes we will remain open no matter what. We are completely COVID compliant (enhanced sterilized and sanitized rooms), are contactless (no face to face interaction), and have no indoor common areas that violate state or county laws. We will remain open no matter what and will safely host all our guests that choose to travel during this time.
We are contactless, so there is no face-to-face interaction required. Additionally, we have committed to enhanced COVID cleaning guidelines which entails sanitizing and sterilizing each room after guests check out. Last, all on site staff wears the proper protective equipment to ensure our guests and employees remain as healthy and safe as possible.
We love hosting our furry guests if they are potty trained and friendly around other guests/pets. There is an initial $50 pet fee for the first night and an additional $25/per night for the entirety of your reservation. This is for each pet - 2 max per reservation). We will add this to your invoice upon confirmation to finalize your reservation.
To ensure our property and guests remain safe, these are the following rules all our furry friends must comply with:
1. Please always keep pets on a leash on the property for everyone’s safety.
2. Pick up all dog poop and please use the back dirt area for the bathroom (not the center courtyard).
3. No pets allowed on furniture and no towels used to clean pets. If you need a pet towel, let us know.
4. No pets left in the property unattended.
5. Note: if there is any damage to furniture and/or towels, additional charges may apply.
1. You can check in the top of your closet, beneath the sink, or behind the bathroom door. If there are no spares of what you are looking for in room.
2.Between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., you can text or call the lodge main number to refill or bring extras. (530) 208-9787
1) you may add a turndown service for $20* Included:
i) Floors vacuumed/mopped
ii) Bed Made (Fresh sheets +$15)
iii) Fresh towels
iv) Trash emptied
v) Toiletries replenished
vi) General straighten up
2) *Gratuity for housekeeper not included
After trying the remote, please ensure the tv is plugged in.
What should I do if my TV won’t turn on?
Reset outlet by pushing the red-rectangular-button in the middle of the power outlet.
Due to COVID and enhanced cleaning guidelines/protocols to keep our guests healthy and safe, we cannot do a later checkout past 10:30am should another guest be coming in behind you. If we do not have another guest checking in the same day, we have some more flexibility and you can inquire by texting (530) 208-9787
Our checkout time is 10am, so depending on when the guest checks out and we can get our cleaning team in there, we will see how early we can get you in. When the room is ready, we will text you and get you in earlier if possible. Generally, check in time is 4pm, however when accommodations permit, we can get guests in from 1-3pm on select days.
We don’t have cable, but you can stream free channels from the Roku home screen.
Call 530-208-9787 and we’ll help you get your property safely back to you.